Here is a little bit about me:
- I am a coach because I love helping others rediscover the joy and the light inside of them.
- I speak to groups about hitting bottom and asking God for help because that is what saved my life.
- I volunteer in Adult Ministries at North Point Community Church because I think it might be the coolest church on the planet.
- I have been sober for over a decade, because I couldn't be the person I wanted to be if I kept drinking.
- I graduated from Georgia Tech with a Bachelor of Science in Management. I obtained my coaching certificate at Coach U.
- I love my husband, Tom, who is also my best friend.
- I am the mother of three sons who are my joy, and three dogs who shed everywhere.
Thank you for stopping by my website! Please reach out if I can help you with anything.